The device detects human presence by IR level using a passive IR sensor. The data received is digitally processed in order to prevent false alarms.
Wireless pet immune motion detector that notifies the owner of the first signs of home or office intrusion. The detector is fastened to the wall in front of the doors, windows and other places likely of intruder entry.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Hub to device polling period: 12-300 s
- Alarm notification speed: less than 150 ms
- Operating range: up to 1,700 m (5,580 ft) in open space
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Option to ignore pets: weight up to 20 kg (44 lb), height up to 50 cm (19.7 in)
- Movement detection distance: up to 12 m (39.4 ft)
- Detection angle: 88.5° horizontal, 80° vertical
- Use: indoors
- Tamper protection: available
Operates up to 7 years without battery replacement
Principle of operation ⚙️
The device automatically increases or decreases the sensor sensitivity in order to accurately detect motion during hot and cold weather.
Installation and set up 👨🔧
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.