- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
- Alerts about threats, channel interference, or malfunctions
- Operates for up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolves with every software update ⚡️
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that can’t afford mistakes—for instance, spaceships and ballistic rocket launchers, or car brakes.OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected from cyber attacks. Its architecture allows us to regularly expand the Ajax possibilities over the air without bothering the users.
- Protected from cyber-attacks
- Increased functionality with each system update
- Automatically updates over the air
Unique communication technologies - Wings 🦋
For parallel visual data transmission from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweller technology. Wings received its best features. It also uses a dedicated antenna to improve channel reliability.Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the built-in algorithms of package checking and re-uploading.
- Transmission of the animated image series
- Communication via additional antenna
- Guaranteed data delivery
Safe home and office automation ⚙️
- Reactions to threats
- Planned actions
- Reactions to security mode change
Installation and set up 👨🔧
Specifications 🤓HUB 2 Control Panel
RF Frequency: 868.0-868.6 MHz. Jeweller Protocol.
Communication: Ethernet, 2 SIM cards (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS)
Housing material: ABS plastic.
Power supply: AC 110 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Temp. Operation: -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C.
Dimensions: 163 x 163 x 36 mm.